Monday, November 1, 2010

Werewolf bar mitzvah spooky scary....

Boys becoming men... men becoming wolves... if you don't know what I am talking about check it out here

This past weekend we had a Halloween party. We invited a bunch of friends over for Chili, corn chowder and Italian soda's. Everyone brought yummy treats and fun outfits. We had a costume contest and played minute to win it games.


Me as snow white (again) Wade as MacGruber
Bret-cowboy and Cori-gypsy
Mike as a bag of jelly beans and Rachel as a Pirate gal

Mike and RaNell as inmates

Dan and Ash
Milo
Eric and Crystal
Pat and Anna-Lisa as the double rainbow
Brad-Vampire, Jenny-witch, Jaden- Bat and aspen
Waldo and Waldoette, Lady bug and spider Mecham family


The little kids were so funny. We stuck them at the bottom of the stairs with a bunch of balloons and they were giggling and laughing for 20 minutes. It was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. okay that picture of me is way too close up. I think next time you better do a little of your photo magic and edit me out:)
    I want the rest of those pictures woman! Thanks for the party. Sorry I wasn't present for all the fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete