Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lucky

I am a lucky gal. I have a wonderful Husband, wonderful family and wonderful friends. I tried to decorate for St. Patrick's day this year. I found all of these ideas in the blogging world. Here are 3 ideas I used but there are so many more out there. If you click on the link above you will see a post that has links to other blogs with ideas.


This one is inspired from here Lets be honest I am a novice crafter so the originals are better... however I did not go buy paper I used what I had around the house.

I really loved the classy version of this found here however I think mine turned out pretty cute.



And the final one can be printed free from here there isn't a great picture of it but it says "I'm not Irish but kiss me anyway"

Speaking of Lucky.... I got a new job with in my company. I am going to work with mentors and students to develop plans for graduation. I get to kinda create the position as a go along. It should be a fun adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Loook at you go Mrs Crafty! How cute! I can't wait to have a house that I can decorate:)
    CONGRATS on the new job! A change will be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bri you are so cute! I love it! Congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete