Monday, September 5, 2011

Bear Lake and other fun stuff


Our first big harvest from our garden!

Taylor loved riding on the boat... well at least he didn't wake up at all so I assume he loved it! We also discovered that he is a ladies man... Amelia had no idea what hit her! =) Thank you to Pat and Anna for the pictures.


The view from the Rich family cabin. SO pretty

Tay lovin' aunt Ronelle
My two Ronelle/RaNell's finally met!


Playing the very competitive "corn hole" game with Steve and Wade. Many tournements were played that day

Dex even wanted in on the game

Cute boys.


My mom raced in her first half marathon! My brother Rob and her both raced. We are so proud of her! Taylor was so proud he talked me into running the last .1 miles with her with him strapped in the carrier.


Proud supporters


Great Grandma Malan and Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment