Thursday, September 30, 2010

I love my friends


I has been really fun living here in our new home. Wade and I have starting hanging pictures and getting the last of the decorating done. I miss living in Midvale but have not felt lonely yet because of all the friendly neighbors and all the support from friends and family.. In the last week and a half we have had someone come visit 5 of 10 days. We had Ash and the kids come up last Wednesday, Mom, Dad, Forrest, Anna and Tom here Friday-Sunday, Jenny and Jaden on Monday and Steven, Ronelle and Dexter up Monday evening for games. Could we be more blessed? I think not. Here are some pictures from when ash came up. If you want to check out some more go to my photo blog. Tata!
And then there was the costume box.... First Grayson was a pirate and Madison was a dancer/ballerina
Then Grayson was a superhero.. or a rock star.. I like either look but he liked the super hero best. We had a great time.

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say I love all your pictures. you are such an awesome photographer. I wanted to let you know I moved salons in logan and I hope to see you around soon.

    ReplyDelete