Sunday, August 21, 2011

Taylor's Room

Here is Taylor's room. His Birth mom and I have a cute rocking chair and bookshelf to refinish and put in the room but basically it is decorated... for now =). Let me take you on a tour.

His room when it was the guest room

His room in process


Finished


Here are the details

The Banner "Welcome Taylor" I can not in any way take credit for this. These super cute gals in my ward made this for my shower and I liked it so much that I put it up in his room. It is perfect and the colors totally go with his room.


The bed

I really fell in love with THIS bedding set from target so I ordered it and made the wall hangings that hang on the wall above the crib. To see how I made them go to THIS post. Wade got the crib from Wal Mart. I think it turned out really cute.

This was a gift from my sister Janee. It is a lavender baggie and goes perfectly with his room.


The other wall hangings are also explained on the post referenced above. The rocking chair came from Babies R Us and the blanket hanging on it was made by my mom.


This little bookcase is still a work in progress. I got the jars in the middle shelf as a gift a long time ago. I bought the green storage bin from IKEA and the picture on the top shelf was a cute gift from my ward shower. I still have to hang the picture you see on the bottom shelf.


So that is the tour. I think it is shaping up to be pretty cute. can't wait when it is totally finished.

4 comments:

  1. Miss Bri, I have been meaning to make a comment. CONGRATS on the new little one. I am so happy for you. I hope I get to meet him someday.
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks awesome! You're so crafty, nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling!!! So Zoey is 6 months and I barely put her in her own room and haven't even decorated it. What is wrong with me?!!! It is a little different with the second child!

    ReplyDelete